Antifreeze / Coolant
Heavy Duty Conventional
High Performance Antifreeze / Coolant
Crystal Clean Heavy Duty Conventional antifreeze/coolant is fully formulated and ready to add to your vehicle’s cooling system with no further dilution necessary. It is formulated with a heavy-duty additive package that contains the initial charge of supplemental coolant additive (SCA) and a minimum of 1200 ppm Nitrite (as NO2). It provides excellent protection from cavitation erosion/corrosion in water pumps and wet sleeve cylinder liners, as well as excellent overall corrosion protection for multi-metal systems.
This antifreeze/coolant includes ingredients to disperse minor oil leakage, prevent fouling, control hot surface scaling and it will not damage vehicle finishes or rubber parts. In systems where coolant filtration is in place along with a formal monitoring and maintenance program the coolant can provide up to 3 years/300,000 miles with the addition of heavy-duty supplemental coolant additive as needed. Monitoring and maintenance of the engine coolant should include regular testing at normal oil drain intervals.
- Meets the performance requirements of ASTM D6210, ASTM D3306, and RP329
- Works in all heavy-duty diesel and compressed natural gas engine cooling systems requiring conventionally inhibited HD coolants
- Low silicate formulation meeting ASTM D4985
- Phosphate-free formula reduces the risk of hot surface scaling
- Ready-to-use prediluted 50/50
- Available in pink or green color