Rethink your work. Join Our Team.
For more that 20 years, Heritage-Crystal Clean has led the environmental services industry as the smart alternative. From our beginnings as a parts cleaning and used oil collection service, we have evolved over the years to offer an expansive range of environmental services. We’ve built upon our strong foundation to become a leading provider of parts cleaning equipment and services, used oil collection and re-refining, hazardous and non-hazardous waste disposal, waste water treatment, used antifreeze recovery, and more. Crystal Clean is working towards protecting the environment and creating a brighter, sustainable future.
As a result of our commitment to excellent service, our company has gone from closing $15 million in revenue our first year, to closing over $440 million of revenue in 2019. Throughout our years of growth, our most valuable asset has remained the same: our dedicated team of 1,300 employees whose passion is to build strong relationships with customers and provide a level of customer service our competitors just can’t match. Our customers know they are getting the best service when they see a Crystal Clean truck pulling onto the lot. Our name is the one business trust to get the job done quick and safe without any harm to the customer’s business, community, or the environment.
Why Work With Us
Our team is our greatest asset. That’s why we are committed to providing our employees and their families with a comprehensive benefits program that is among the best in the industry. Our goal is to help you protect your health, family, and way of life. For qualifying employees, these benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health Care & Dental Coverage
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extended Absence, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Confidential Counseling
- Work-Life Solutions
- Free Online Will Preparation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Generous Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
The safety of our employees, customers, and others is of the utmost importance. We promote a culture of safety by educating, engaging and empowering employees to own their safety. Our goal is to give every employee the knowledge, capability and personal responsibility to work safely every day. Here are some of the ways we accomplish this goal:
- Educating employees through a customized online training platform and manager-led safety meetings covering relevant EHS topics.
- Engaging employees in a handheld device-based safe behavior program that promotes identification of workplace hazards.
- Empowering employees to use their STOP WORK AUTHORITY if they believe a work process or environment is unsafe.
- Establishing a “Safe Driver Pledge” for all Sales and Service Representatives focused on reducing risks and creating a strong safe driving culture.
Over the past five years, we have seen a progressive reduction in annual Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) of approximately 30%. We are focused on developing strategies that will continue to give employees the knowledge and capability to work safely every day.
At Crystal Clean, we take great pride in doing things right. We take compliance seriously and are committed to achieving an exceptional compliance record through careful diligence. Numerous programs and trainings are offered to provide employees up-to-date knowledge on policies to manage the collection, transportation, and disposal of used products and wastes, promoting sustainable efforts to protect the environment.
- Our comprehensive Environmental Management System (EMS), allows for improved accountability as we handle waste properly.
- We routinely identify potential risks and implement action plans to eliminate or mitigate environmental risks.
- Our teams conduct routine internal facility audits to ensure all Crystal Clean facilities operate in compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws and regulations.
Going above and beyond industry standards is ingrained in our culture. We continue to strive to ensure our services, facilities, and activities protect our customers, communities, and the environment.
Current Job Openings
Heritage-Crystal Clean expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that Heritage-Crystal Clean reflects the communities and customers that we serve.
17 JOBS AT HERITAGE CRYSTAL CLEAN, LLC.